Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2012 + 1 day

Assalamualaikum.. :)

Long time no see! >..< I know I've been cheating on this blog saying I would update regularly. Same goes to this year. Updating this blog will be one of my resolutions for 2013. Hehe :3

Many have posted, tweeted, blogged about how they are blessed for 2012 and hope everything will be better this year. Even though I am alone in my room at KTF, UTM, I tried to do something to cheer me up and not to bother to study. (including reading new year's jokes like I ordered my macs last year and get it this year, went into the toilet came out realizing it's a new, different year, we were on the phone from last year till 2013.. lama gila!! lol ) >:3 

So, I made a simple collage not because I'm lazy but time constraint. Well, I'm supposed to study for the upcoming 3rd semester final exam on 3rd January but I'm not in the mood to read so I feed my long abandoned baby, this pinky bloggy. (Nowadays, if you want something to sound cute and so-called trendy, add 'y' on a thing's name as in lappy for laptop, etc. haha)



And... my own reflection of 2012.. 
Alhamdulillah :-

  • for the chance to study in Harvard. (Thanks a lot to UTM too!)
  • that I have made new friends, known true friends.
  • to let me survive my first flight ever to USA!
  • for the man who loves me endlessly. I hope we'll be forever-till jannah.
  • that You have stayed watching over me. 
  • for a second first class dean list in a row. 
  • to keep me and my family healthy.
  • for helping my family getting back together. 
And I am so much grateful for all the new babies I got last year including Nata de Coco (my sugar glider), Baby Ruby (my new Nikon J1), S3, heart-shaped necklace from Farris, bracelet from Busu. Not to forget all praises to Allah for letting me to own new bags, shoes, perfumes, body mists, and clothes. ^_^

Also, I have never imagined that I could try new stuff like jumping off from Harvard bridge (the most scariest 8 seconds in my life!), the Cheesecake factory (the best cheesecake I've ever tasted), traveled around Boston, New York and Washington DC (it still feels like a dream to me), oh there's a lot more!

Oh I wish I could write everything but I can't. Most probably because it's been so long that I posted here and I forgot the best way to. *sigh*

Therefore, I hope this year will be another great, awesome year and even better! Please stay by my side, and guide me through Your way. :')


Have a blast people! ^_^ 
See yah!

Salam.. :)

1 comment:

sopiah said...

happy new year fadd :D