OK. Let's make it sweet & short. For those who know that I'm in Harvard, and have already read few posts before, congratulations!! Yang tak baca lagi tak apa, meh sini nak bagitau. I need a new header for this blog; therefore, I will organize a contest for two weeks starting from tomorrow (Monday in USA).
Let's start with what you need to do.
Do a header for this blog. I expect something cute or sempoi with stuffs that I like. Just so you know, things that I like or could reflect me are things like music, guitar, food (I'm a sweet tooth), anything cute, Taylor Lautner, Kim Hyun Joong, and white colour. Whoever could figure out something else through hundreds of posts in this blog haruslah dapat markah extra. :3
Sesiapa yang nak ambil pictures from my blog for this purpose, you're allowed to do so. Mungkin gambar dalam blog ni tak banyak yang high quality, you might wanna take pictures from my fb or instagram (search snfad_diela), so, do add me with a message telling that you know me from this blog. :) Then only I can approve and you can take pictures that you think you need. (we can be friends too!)
Extra :
- No need to follow this blog (I want followers who really think they would love to follow this blog).
- I would really appreciate if you could like this post or tweet it so that there are more contestants. (and if you think you don't know how to do it but you do know people who know how to do it) =3
- Lepas siap, hantar penyertaan ke email snfad_diela@ymail.com and tinggalkan komen kat post ni.
- Siapa yang buat and feature contest ni dalam blog/fb/twitter etc pun akan dapat markah extra (bagitau kat komen bila feature kat blog oke *wink*).
That's all. Itu sahaja. So, buat header blog comel comel or sempoi sempoi, I'll choose which one would be my favourite.
what winners will get?
Harvard merchandises!! Kalau tak eksaited boleh blah sekarang.
1st place : Harvard sweatshirt $50 (RM160+)
2nd place : Harvard tshirt $30 (RM90+)
3rd place : Harvard bag $25 (RM45+)
Mungkin kalau ramai yang join and I think their work worth something or more than what I have to offer, I will add the prizes!! :D
Tarikh penyertaan ditutup pada Jumaat, 3 August 2012,11.59 malam, waktu Malaysia.
p/s- I might wanna add or remove certain things on header that I choose later (which means, I'll personally contact you, the winner, so that we could make up the header accordingly and set the new header on blog).
OK. rasanya dah takde apa2 lagi. Akhir kata dari saya, marilah serlahkan bakat anda dengan menyertai untuk peluang memenangi dan mendekati owner blog dengan lebih rapat. #propagandacontest LOL ><
*serious* masuk jangan tak masuk. kbai
update : Kalau tak ramai yang masuk, contest dan hadiah bakal terbatal dengan sendirinya :) harap maklum.



4 comments:
Interested! Muehehehe
Mana butang share ni?
insyaAllah kalau sempat, akan join...sebab sekarang banyak org order design..hadiah menarik ni... ...=)..keep the good work
Assalamualaikum.. err, dh tutup dah ek T_T
Post a Comment