Thursday, September 23, 2010

“DiGi iPhone 4 Me”

hello world~!

oh my Gucci~!


have you heard about this. . . . . . . . . . . .







guess what?! digi-goat-4apples-on 24/9/2010 yaww~!





what does it mean?
it means you have to follow Mr.Nuffnang from 24 Sept till 1 Oct to complete 4 tasks within that time
to win iPhone 4 by Digi.




what else to expect then blog entries?

so here you go.

why I want an iPhone 4?


say what? when I said I want, it means.. i really want to win ONE BADLY.






why?




simple.


it is so hot! with so many features. awesome enough huh?


by the way, mine is just a seasoned Nokia Express Music 5700 red in colour that need a "getah tempe" to make it 'together'. maksudnya kalau tengok saya pick up phone bila ada incoming call, memang boleh buat hidung berdarah. sadis!  http://www.emocutez.com

anyway, its a brand new iPhone 4, what do you expect? much absolutely!  http://www.emocutez.com



I've got nothing much to explain instead i want+won+one!

so, bring it on!


complete daily entries that will be revealed by Mr. Nuffnang from today, 24/9/2010-27/9/2010 and the final date to complete those is 1 Oct 2010!

No comments: