Sunday, April 3, 2011

we live in a cause-effect world

 'When it comes to love/like, it's more than a simple "love is blind" explanation. It's more likely that no Oxford Dictionary or PhD professor can define.'-f2f

So, you see. Sometimes people know why they love/like someone. They even know how to express their feelings. But there are people who do not know the reasons behind something-does it need a reason after all?. Islamically, there is no such coincidence thingy thing because everything happened for a reason. It's just we, whether we realize and know it. 


Whether we love for the beauty.
Whether we love for the money.
Whether we love for the future.
Whether we love for nothing.
Whether we love to own him/her.
Define beauty, money, future, nothing, and own.

I bet yours and mine are different



OK. I don't know how to arrange my words to make a beautiful sentence and I might don't really understand the term love/like in the truest meaning of the form and I also don't show it when I feel it. But I know how to be sweet and I'm thankful it returns in so many ways. ahaks.


dalam air-mata-air

dalam doa

dalam lagu

dalam study

dalam surat

dalam game

dalam kampus. (3 waves in 3 days without fail) 


'when you like someone, you don't demand for anything in return but if she/he does, it's a bonus. So, if by let her/him go with someone else make her/him happy, u'll do so.'
dalam Bahasa Melayu yang paling ringkas aku boleh buat, cinta <3 tak semestinya memiliki.



credit to Muhammad Asyraf Bin Johari

10 comments:

Melle Abadi said...

cute gila semua drawings

freeze 2 farris said...

:')

siti nur fadhilah said...

well well..tuan punya bdn yg lukis..ehem ehem...c..omel..juge.. :p

sopiah said...

i lap/like you too fad. eh eh. :D

Aqida Jeff said...

^__^

siti nur fadhilah said...

farris > pehal dgn muka tu?

yong> ohh~!! tenkiu lah yong~ ;)

siti nur fadhilah said...

qi pulak kenapa tuu? :p

freeze 2 farris said...

ehehehe *sengih sorang2*

Aqida Jeff said...

suka hati i lah nak senyum... ngeh3...

siti nur fadhilah said...

people, are u oke?